SMPN 27 MEDAN

Jln. Pancing Pasar IV No.2 Medan 20222 Telp. 061-6624407 email : smpn27medan@gmail.com ; milist : smpn27medan@yahoogroups.com

WELCOME TO OUR SCHOOL

Hello Smpiman

Purchase watch and change your life style!
All watches are packed in plain boxes and shipped discretely. They are delivered fast and in excellent condition. In case of some damage, we will reship your order.

****************************************************************
I got my watch couple days ago. I did like to thank to you first of all. The watch is fantastic and by the way thanks for the pen. It's beautiful. I was very skeptical about buying things from the internet at the beginning but you changed my opinion. Now I know there are some serious business owners on the internet such as you. Great, reliable and on time service!
Thanks a million!
Brittany Mcdowell
****************************************************************

Click here ---> http://roodo.ru